Xodus' Graveyard is place populated nearly exclusively by the Undead, lead by the terrible dark mistress Medusa. Beyond the graveyard's fence you will bear witness to horrors and atrocities, but there lies within rumours of treasures and glory.
From shop: s;e;3n;2w;n
Large (40+ rooms).
Medium+. Mortals can explore without facing too much peril, but beware that most monsters are aggressive.
|Lady||22||600||Medium+||35 / Drain|
|Lich||22||1100||Medium++||15 / Electricity|
|Medusa||20||1500||Hard+||40 / Electricity|
|Head Priest||20||1200||Medium++||25 / cold|
|The Priest||19||1500||Medium++||20 / electricity|
|The Vampire||25||1000||Medium++||20 / Drain|
In the Xodus graveyard there are primarely two hidden objectives:
Solve the Recover the Moonstone-quest.
Find the lost pieces of the Staff of Chaos, and assemble the staff.
Staff of ChaosEdit
- Piece 1: From shop, go s;e;3n;2w;3n. Dig ground and you'll find the first piece.
- Piece 2: Go e;climb. Get piece.
- Piece 3: d;2w;nw;move bush;n;move carpet;push button;move rack;2n;dig grave x 10;get piece
- Piece 4: 2e;touch stone 3;2w;cut web;2s;kill the rusalka. Touch point when she is dead. Go south. Read west wall to learn which positions the levers are supposed to be in (L=Low, M=Middle,H=Raised). Arrange the levers in the positions required, then push button, and get piece.
- Piece 5: 3n;2e;s;e;2s;look at east wall;look at crack;push button;e;move table;push button;3n;kill vampire;w;clean wall x 2;push button;move holder;free lady;search trash (Searching crack here will give a shiny bronze shield that when worn will allow you to shape and look at Medusa)
- Piece 6: e;3s;w;s;w;2s;dig ground
- Piece 7: enter portal;u;w;2n;e;ne;2n;w;pray;get piece
- Piece 8: e;2s;sw;w;2n;w;u;search corpse
- Assembling the staff: d;e;kill zombies. North. Make Chaos. You will now hold in your hands the Staff of Chaos.
Backbone: going south at the entrance will lead you back to the sun alley.
Millambers: 2w from Battleground will lead to Millambers Tower.